[CMake] Re: OpenSceneGraph and CMake

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 15:22:58 EDT 2006

Eric,
  I am in the process of writing something similar in CMake for our
own project. I have like 5 or 6 subprojects that need to be built
first. The code layout is similar to OST_OT_OP layout. I have one
CMake file in the Main directory that includes "../{other projects}
and now with one invocation of ccmake ../{Main Project} i can have all
the variables set that point to all the includes, the built libs and
all that stuff. And it actually works to boot.

   I can even say make {sometarget} and it will only build that target
( and any dependancies it has).. I am reasonably impressed at this
point with CMake.

This might give you some ideas on how to create the CMake Files for OSG_OT_OP.

OSG_OT_OP
|--CMakeLists.txt (Includes the SubDirs OSG, OT, OP)
|--OSG
      |---CMakeLists.txt
|--OT
     |---CMakeLists.txt