[CMake] ccmake and fortran

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 15 10:55:07 EDT 2006

At 02:44 AM 8/15/2006, Arjen Markus wrote:
>> worked out?
>
>Please reduce that to:
>
>^[cC*].*\n { return EOSTMT; }
>
>and you will not miss any dependencies as far as I can tell.
>
>(I was wondering about false positives, like when you have
>"INCLUDE 'filename'" or "USE module" in a literal string,
>but it should be relatively easy to detect them. The following
>fragment could cause a false dependency:

I have checked in the above:

Checking for path: /cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source
Unrestricted user: hoffman
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/cmDependsFortranLexer.cxx,v  <--  cmDependsFortranLexer.cxx
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/cmDependsFortranLexer.h,v  <--  cmDependsFortranLexer.h
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/cmDependsFortranLexer.in.l,v  <--  cmDependsFortranLexer.in.l

Please try cvs cmake, and tell me if it fixes your problems with fortran depends.

Thanks.

-Bill