[CMake] Verbose nmake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 11 15:14:37 EDT 2006

See Modules/Platform/Windows.cmake.
There is some stuff you can un-comment out.

# uncomment these out to debug nmake and borland makefiles
#SET(CMAKE_START_TEMP_FILE "")
#SET(CMAKE_END_TEMP_FILE "")
#SET(CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE 1)

The problem is it might cause the command line to be too long and the build
to fail, so doing it all the time with VERBOSE is not always the
safe thing to do.

-Bill