[CMake] ccmake and fortran

Karl Merkley karl at elemtech.com
Fri Aug 11 14:21:59 EDT 2006

What I found with the module problem was that the parser was picking
up the keyword in the comment.  I just did something like add braces
around the module keyword so that the parser was a little more
confused and didn't identify the word module in the comment.
Something like . . .

c   this is a {module} in fortran

After that it worked great including the dependencies.  The fix is to
modify the parser so that any line that has  a "c" (case independent)
in the first line is skipped.  Unfortunately, my flex/bison skills
are non-existent so I wouldn't have a clue as to how to make that
change!

    Karl