[CMake] ccmake and fortran

bpwlist at cox.net bpwlist at cox.net
Fri Aug 11 13:58:10 EDT 2006

Thanks Bill that worked great!  I was missing the step about deleting the cache file.

The next problem that I ran into was various mod.proxy dependency issues.  I saw an earlier thread on this but no solution was reached.  I ended up commenting out the module dependency code under cmDependsFortran.cxx.  Everything compiled fine with that fix.

I'm not an expert at fortran modules.  My code is legacy f77 as is my fortran knowledge base... but I wondering  if the way that cmDependsFortran is adding module dependencies is specific to the gnu fortran compiler.  I know the intel fortran compile that I'm using doesn't generate any mod.proxy files.  If there are any f90 module specific tests that I can run, I would be happy to do so with the intel compiler in order to investigate the problem further.

Thanks,

Bryan Walsh