[CMake] Moc before other operations with make -jN

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 7 09:16:34 EDT 2006

At 05:39 PM 8/6/2006, Craig Bradney wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm wondering if theres any known issues with dependencies when running the
>make stage where you use make -jN (I'm using N=3 on a core duo) and moc is
>not occurring before the resulting files are required? Source is current
>Scribus 1.3.4cvs, and cmake cvs.

No issues, the only thing that I could think that would cause this is if
a the results of a moc file are used by a target that does not include
the sources of the moc files, an indirect link.   Make -j builds are working
well for KDE with lots of moc going on.

Do you have something like this:

A generates foo.h via moc
B has a file that includes foo.h