[CMake] Problem with custom build rule / vcproj & cmake 2.4.3

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Aug 3 02:13:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've updated to cmake 2.4.3 and now get an error in visual studio.

SET(myproject_SRCS
        myproject.cpp
        myproject.jisp
)

ADD_LIBRARY(myproject SHARED ${_myproject})

myproject.jisp.rule is created and executed correct, but myproject.jisp doesn't have 'Custom build rule' but 'C/C++ Compilertool' and because of this VS tries to compile myproject.jisp...

It works fine with 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 + NMake Makefiles. It also works fine when I rename myproject.jisp to myproject_.jisp (any name other than one of the real sourcefiles)

Christian