[CMake] CMAKE_Java_LINK_EXECUTABLE

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Aug 2 10:45:14 EDT 2006

Richard Fuchs wrote:
> So why when I have a simple CMakeLists.txt file like below am I getting
> this error?  Why is it trying to put the .class files in some funky
> directory instead of just where the .java files are?  Is there a way to
> set the OBJECT_DIR that's in the CMakeJavaInformation.cmake file?

No.  The .class files are equivalent to the .o files for C and C++
builds.  They are considered intermediate files and placed in a
per-target directory.

I think your problems may be caused by trying an in-source build.  Try
getting a fresh copy of your source tree and doing an out-of-source build:

  mkdir myproj-build; cd myproj-build
  cmake ../myproj
  make

-Brad