[CMake] RE: UseLATEX.cmake macros

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 20 16:08:16 EDT 2006

Well, I am at a loss as to what your problem can be.  I am using the same version of cmake and have successfully used UseLATEX.cmake on two different platforms.

Furthermore, the first two errors that you are getting are in part of UseLATEX.cmake that are before any changes that I have made.  You were not getting them before, so what happened?  Are you sure that you grabbed it from the Wiki correctly?

Before you gave a link to the CMakeLists.txt you were using, but I tried following it and did not see and CMake files.  If you fixed that, I might be able to take a look at what you are doing.

-Ken