[CMake] RE: UseLATEX.cmake macros

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 20 12:24:17 EDT 2006

The first error is because you are not building out-of-source.  The rest
of the errors are a mystery to me.  I'm not getting them.  It looks like
CMake is incorrectly resolving a bunch of variables as empty (which
would also explain the first error if you really are building
out-of-source).  What version of CMake are you using?

-Ken