[CMake] Use of MACOSX_BUNDLE??

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 08:55:52 EDT 2006

./CMakeVSNMake71Dev/bin/cmake --help ADD_EXECUTABLE

       ADD_EXECUTABLE(exename [WIN32] [MACOSX_BUNDLE] source1
                      source2 ... sourceN)

   MACOSX_BUNDLE indicates that when build on Mac OSX, executable should
   be in the bundle form.  The MACOSX_BUNDLE also allows several
   variables to be specified:

     MACOSX_BUNDLE_INFO_STRING
     MACOSX_BUNDLE_ICON_FILE
     MACOSX_BUNDLE_GUI_IDENTIFIER