[CMake] test CMake

Fri Sep 30 11:21:12 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am testing CMake to compile a generic parallel framework used to
develop finite element applications.

Then, I wonder if CMake (and how do them) support the following  features :
- Can CMake compile Fortran projects ?
- Can CMake manage files dependencies ? (For example, when a include
file is modified, the source files which include it are re-built)
- Except the platforms specified on the web site,  do you know other
platforms  where CMake can be installed without problem ?
- Do the MSVC.net files are generated without problem ?

Thanks for your answers.

Mathieu