[CMake] to install cmake on Linux

Anton Deguet anton at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Sep 22 17:30:59 EDT 2005

Ali,

I am sorry but there is something I need to understand.  When you say it
doesn't work, what kind of message do you get?  "command not found", a
crash?

Also, I can't really evaluate how Unix proficient you are.  Can you
confirm that your PATH env. variable has /localdisk/cmake/bin?  which
shell are you using?  tcsh, csh and co. might require you to run
"rehash".  Did you ho thru these steps?

Anton