[CMake] Win32 style directory names and adding dependencies to clean

Shishir Ramam sramam at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 01:46:03 EDT 2005

Hi,
I have two questions -
1. When adding a custom command, of the form
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
OUTPUT NAME
COMMAND ${CMD}
ARGS ${DIR4WORK}
)
${CMD} and ${DIR4WORK} are path names that are constructed
before adding this command. Now the problem that I have is that
while ${CMD} has all '/' translated to '\' in the Makefile (Nmake),
but the ${DIR4WORK} does not. Depending on what the commands
are, this does not work in the command shell.

2. I'd like to add a command to delete some directories created in
my configuration. I'd like to add a dependency to the target clean.
What is the best way to do this? I couldn't seem to find anything
on the wiki.

Thanks in advance for all help.

-shishir

it is because we do not dare that things are difficult.
- Seneca