[CMake] DEFINE_SYMBOL

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Sun Sep 4 03:33:25 EDT 2005

Is there any way outside of creating a "config.h" to define multiple
symbols for each libary, program, etc that was found when generating?  For
example, I want to check for SDL and OpenGL, and I need a way for the
library I'm writting to know that it can compile code that uses both of
those.  Right now multiple calls to:

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(target1 PROPERTIES
                      DEFINE_SYMBOL HAVE_OPENGL
                      DEFINE_SYMBOL HAVE_SDL)

Is causing an overwrite, and there for all I'm seeing is HAVE_SDL as being
defined.  I realize I can use FILE(write) and FILE(append) to create a
config.h like autotools would, but was just wondering if there was an
easier way than that.

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>