[CMake] threads and math lib, status

Prakash Punnoor lists at punnoor.de
Fri Nov 25 03:33:53 EST 2005

Hi,

Andy Cedilnik schrieb:
> Set CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARIES before running the macro. This variable
> should be set to the list of variables you want to link in.

Could you elaborate? I didn't find this in the man. What happens uising
this var? Actually I don't understand why it should answer my question.
The threads packge doesn't know about MorphOS, so how should this help?

> UNIX is set on Darwin.

Well if I then just check for Unix and then include the math lib,
wouldn't that lead to trouble? I don't have practical experience with
Darwin, I am just concluding from the old configure file. There it seems
Darwin doesn't need to include a math file and I don't know whether it
breaks if you try to.

Cheers,

PRakash