[CMake] Cmake 2.2.2 with Visual Studio 6. Bug?

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Nov 24 07:19:17 EST 2005

> Von: Daniel Tourde <ted at foi.se>
>
> Hello Alexander,
>
> Thank you very much for your answer. It solved indeed the problem but
> an other one appeared:
>
> Everything compiles fine but at one given moment, VS6 complains that
> the linker cannot link to libted.lib (libted being the name of my
> 'project'). I checked what had been built and I found a libted.dll...
> What do you think  about that? What am I supposed to do now?

You need to give more information about this.
Maybe post your CMakeLists.txt. Is libted.dll built using cmake ? If yes,
then under linux its name would be "liblibted.so", is this the case ?
You should use
ADD_LIBRARY(ted ${your_sources})

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( your_executable ted)

It should work then.

Bye
Alex

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl