[CMake] excutable named FALSExxx

klaas.holwerda kholwerd at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 23 08:46:56 EST 2005

William A. Hoffman wrote:

>Can you give a little more information?

I had problem using wxWidgets ( saying that i maybe double linked the
same library ).
The strange thing is that on fedora4 all worked well, and on fedora2 i
have the poblem only recently.
So i first thought in updating my cmake.

The project is wxArt2D, and there are a lot of Cmake files.
But for the sample executables they all look like this down here:
( and it is named eventually FALSEcanvas_simple for some reason,
is it possible to do with the linking problem i have?
I went into CMakeFiles/canvas_simple.dir and the file build.make make
clear that executable
will indeed be called wrong, but why is this happening??
e.g. It says @echo "Linking CXX executable FALSEcanvas_simple"
I think Cmake invented this name for some reason.
)

PROJECT(simple)

COMPILE_RC( "${WXWINDOWS_RC}" wx.o )

ADD_EXECUTABLE( canvas_simple ${WIN32GUI} simple.cpp simple.h
${WXWINDOWS_RC} )

LINK_MODULE_LIBS( canvas_simple "canvas;general;artbase;docview" )