[CMake] bug or feature with SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES?

Prakash Punnoor lists at punnoor.de
Tue Nov 22 12:52:10 EST 2005

Brad King schrieb:
> Prakash Punnoor wrote:
>>Brad King schrieb:

>>>[snip]

> If it is not a typo please try unrolling the loop for a couple of the .c
> tests and make sure it works outside the FOREACH.

Forget it, my fault - partially. cmake does put in the flag (I wrongly
looked at the linker command line - looked quite alike...) but what is
sub-optimal is the fact that cmake puts the flag at the beginning -
before the other cflags. Usually if I want to explicitly use above I
want to override some default flags - but the exact opposite is the
case. As the flag is at the beginning it possibly get overridden by
others. :-/

So is there a special reason for this? If not I'd like to have the flags
placed at the very end if I specify them to be sure that they get
respected. (An idea for improvement would probably be if the user could
select where the flags goes - beginning or end.)

Cheers,

Prakash