[CMake] CMake 2.2 and Visual Studio 2005 Express

Tallhamer, Mike Mike.Tallhamer at USONCOLOGY.COM
Mon Nov 21 17:10:30 EST 2005

I am new to CMake and the CMake community and would like to compile the VTK
and ITK libraries using the new Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition and CMake
2.2 by following the guidelines in the appropriate texts. However, I am
getting the following error when trying to configure the .sln files.

Error: Compiling VTK CMake commands - failed

I have tried to go through this list and see if there were any other topics
regarding this and haven't found one. So I am assuming it is me and not the
software that has the issue. Would someone with more experience please
direct me to a solution and or explanation of what might help me seeing as
my understanding is limited at the moment as to how this process works.

Thank You,

Michael Tallhamer

Medical Physicist

Department of Radiation Oncology

Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers

The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are
confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s)
only.  Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise
use this message.  If received in error, please immediately inform the
sender and then delete this message without disclosing its contents to
anyone.