[CMake] bug or feature with SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES?

Prakash Punnoor lists at punnoor.de
Mon Nov 21 11:15:17 EST 2005

Hi,

another tidbit I stumbled upon. I am trying something like this:

    SET(TESTS reverb
              da
              attributes)

    FOREACH(TEST ${TESTS})
      SET(TEST_SRC test/test${TEST}.c)
      SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(${TEST_SRC} PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS
"-Wno-unused")
      ADD_EXECUTABLE(test${TEST} ${TEST_SRC})
      TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(test${TEST} testlib ${ADD_LIBS} openal ${ALUT})
    ENDFOREACH(TEST)

    SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(test/testcpp.cc PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS
"-Wno-unused")
    ADD_EXECUTABLE(testcpp test/testcpp.cc)
    TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(testcpp testlib ${ADD_LIBS} openal ${ALUT})

It works beside the SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES in the loop. The flag
doesn't get added to compile flags. The one in conjunction with
testcpp.cc does. So do I do something wrong or is this a bug?

Cheers,

Prakash