[CMake] nasm and cmake

Prakash Punnoor lists at punnoor.de
Thu Nov 17 13:31:50 EST 2005

Brad King schrieb:
> Prakash Punnoor wrote:
>
>>Brad King schrieb:
>>
>>>Is that SET command before the PROJECT command?  It is the PROJECT
>>>command that actually loads the language support.
>>
>>Yes, but I figured out inlcuding it manually gets my one step closer,
>>but still errors out:
>>
>>SET(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH "${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}")
>>INCLUDE(CMakeASMCompiler.cmake)
>>PROJECT(test ASM C)
>

> Please send me the *ASM* files you created for this and we'll try to fix
> this module path issue.

OK, I got a bit of more insight now. It may be not a real bug issue with
cmake, but rather some discomfort. cmake just expects that
CMake*Compile.cmake file to be present in its binary dir. The ones in
cmake root Module dir generate this file and thus place it into the
binary dir. So I guess my workaround would be let cmake copy my
hardcoded file, or really do it the same way as it is done for the other
languages and generate the needed file from a cmake.in file.

bye,

Prakash