[CMake] Visual Studio 2005 & CMake2.2

Martin Groher groher at in.tum.de
Sun Nov 13 10:48:21 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate all my projects from .NET 2003 to VS 2005. I used
CMake 2.0 before, but had to switch to CMake2.2 for successfully generating
VS 2005 .sln files. Now, I'm using my old CMakeLists.txt, but I always get
an error

CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be
not built correctly.

Missing variable is:

CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P

This error did not appear when using CMake 2.0 with VS .NET 2003.

The solution file does build correctly, however, but I find this error
somehow annoying.

Does anyone have a helpful hint?

Tanks,

Martin

Martin Groher

Chair for Computer Aided Medical Procedures

fon: +49 89 289 17071

fax: +49 89 289 17059