[CMake] nasm and cmake

Prakash Punnoor lists at punnoor.de
Sun Nov 13 10:08:24 EST 2005

Hi,

could someone be so nice and give an example of how to get nasm files
compiled and linked to c objects? I searched the list and found two
short threads not actually solving this. Some sort of instructions were
given, but no concrete example - and till now I failed to get it running
using latest cmake in linux. Why can't cmake just have the possibility
to define a rule for a certain extension? As far as I understood for the
custom command you have to add every source file, which isn't very
convenient.

Thanks,

Prakash