[CMake] Building a library with fortran and c code

Paulo Jabardo pjabardo at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 8 12:59:27 EST 2005

I'm trying to write a CMakeLists.txt file for a static
library which has several c files in a few different
directories and a single fortran file.

I used an approach suggested in the CMake book and if
eliminate the fortran file, the program will build
allright. Once I include the fortran file (in a
directory with other c files) I get an error.

My top CMakeLists.txt file is as foollows:

>make
Scanning dependencies of target vec
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`FORWARD.mod.proxy', needed by
`CMakeFiles/vec.dir/misc/zbesj.o.requires'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/vec.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any help is welcome

Thanks, Paulo Jabardo