[CMake] CMake on QNX RTOS

Alex Brooks a.brooks at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Mon Nov 7 04:12:54 EST 2005

Hi Brad,

No-one was building anything under QNX for a while, and during that time
someone un-plugged clover (our QNX build machine) so no builds were
 submitted. QNX development (using CMake) is about to ramp up again though,
 so we've found another QNX machine to do CMake builds and locked it in our
 server room.

It seems like some things have changed since clover was submitting builds
 that have broken the QNX build.  Ross (CC'd) has fixes so that everything
 builds under QNX, and is the guy handling this stuff now.  Can you let him
 know what the best way to submit these changes is?  Once this is working
 we'll get regular dashboard submissions going again.

Thanks,

Alex