[CMake] Assmebly language support in Cmake

Axel Wachtler axel.wachtler at gmx.de
Sat May 28 03:56:31 EDT 2005

Hallo all,

I use cmake in a embedded project, where I come to the
point, that I need to link object files from .c and .s
into one application.

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2003-February/001218.html
Here was reported, that this is only possible with custom targets
and building a separate library from the assembly object files.

- Is this still the case for cmake 2.0.5/2.0.6 ?
- How can I achieve building a library from object files in cmake,
   or does this need to be done also with a custom target ?

Best Regards

Axel

Axel Wachtler
Mail:        axel.wachtler at gmx.de
Fingerprint: FA2C 4FB1 AC18 5FA3 F4F1 1114 3F38 E0DF 8C3A DC95
Public Key:  http://www.keyserver.net