[CMake] VC2005 - ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET problems..

Shishir Ramam sramam at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:58:58 EDT 2005

Brad,

The guilty party for CPU hogging is VC2005 - worse, it's "By Design"!
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/productfeedback/viewfeedback.aspx?feedbackid=b578d817-dac3-4a84-a703-136395e07c72

In my case this was happening due to the inclusion of the heavily templatized
Boost (boost.org) C++ libraries. The problem only occurs when the include
path gets added on. Rather painful to find and live with.

I have logged a bug -
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/ProductFeedback/viewfeedback.aspx?feedbackid=a54e6776-1e1f-4693-b11a-8d9cd575c99e

Hope this helps others.

Thanks for your prompt support. How I wish Visual Studio could match this! ;)

cheers,
-shishir

--
The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who
can't read them. - Mark Twain