[CMake] cmake bug 1329

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 20 11:00:02 EDT 2005

Hello,
	I ran into this bug earlier:

http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1329

I am running into what I believe is this bug again. I still have not
validated that, check specific versions and check some other things. So
I went looking for the fixed that was done correct this bug. For a
while we were just using cmake with the time stamp of 12/4/04, but we
are trying to do some updates now. And this bug seems to be occurring
on windows.

I am wondering where these changes currently are (in the 2.0.6
release?) and where is the test to verify this bug fix?

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Management Systems Designers Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
blowekamp at mail.nih.gov