[CMake] XCode generator bug?

Karl Merkley karl at elemtech.com
Fri May 13 12:19:03 EDT 2005

On May 13, 2005, at 10:04 AM, Brad King wrote:

> Karl Merkley wrote:
>> I'm still playing around with the XCode generator to see if I can get
>> to work with my complex project.  I'm getting close but still having
>> problems.
>> I have a set of directories with files
>> group/groupwebcutform.ui             geom/webcutform.ui
>> However, when I run the FindQt.cmake macro to process these files I
>> am missing one of the build steps for one of them.
>> all: \
>>         /Users/kgmerk/projects/junk/webcut/groupwebcutform.cxx\
>>         /Users/kgmerk/projects/junk/webcut/moc_groupwebcutform.cxx\
>>         /Users/kgmerk/projects/junk/webcut/moc_webcutform.cxx\
>>         /Users/kgmerk/projects/junk/webcut/groupwebcutform.h\
>>         /Users/kgmerk/projects/junk/webcut/webcutform.h
>> There should also be a rule for
>> /Users/kgmerk/projects/junk/webcut/webcutform.cxx\
>> but it is missing.  If I change the name from webcutform.ui to
>> junk.ui, there is a rule generated for junk.cxx.
>
> Does this work correctly when using a makefile generator?
>
> -Brad

Yes but the output format is completely different.   With the makefile
generator it creates a file named
CMakeCustomRules.dir/webcutform.cxx.make that includes the uic command
to build webcutform.cxx

BTW this is with cmake version 2.1-20050503.  I have been reluctant to
get the latest stuff since your last warning!