[CMake] INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES() - no effect

Christian Kienle christian-kienle at losg.org
Thu May 12 07:06:16 EDT 2005

Hi again,

sorry for my basic questions here on the list...

My CMakeLists.txt file contains something like this:

<snip>
#find the postgresql headers
FIND_PATH(POSTGRESQLHEADERS libpq-fe.h /Library/PostgreSQL8/include/)
MESSAGE(${POSTGRESQLHEADERS})
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(POSTGRESQLHEADERS)

SET(POSTGRESQL_SOURCES postgresqlcursor.cpp postgresqldatabase.cpp
postgresqlcursorprivate.cpp postgresqldatabaseprivate.cpp)
LINK_LIBRARIES(${PATH_OF_LIB_ABSTRACT} ${PATH_OF_LIB_POSTGRESQL} $
{PATH_OF_LIB_CRYPTO} ${PATH_OF_LIB_SSL} ${PATH_OF_LIB_KRB5})
ADD_LIBRARY(postgresqldriver SHARED ${POSTGRESQL_SOURCES})
</snip>

It wall works fine - MESSAGE(${POSTGRESQLHEADERS}) echos the correct
path...
But during my make run I get this:

/Volumes/Files/Users/cmk/cppp/cmksql/postgresqldriver/
postgresqlcursor.h:22:23:
error: libpq-fe.h: No such file or directory

Why is that?

TIA