[CMake] CMake's FindwxWidgets.cmake is broken

Jorgen Bodde solidstl at xs4all.nl
Tue May 3 09:32:27 EDT 2005

Hi Brad.

It was not really broken, I forgot that my monolithic lib was not built,
and CMake expected that. This gave me the drive to rewrite the wxWidgets
part. It now has the following;

- Finds monolithic or multi libs, asks user which one to use if both are
found (multi libs is favoured because it makes smaller executables)
- Finds version automatically. 2.4 up to and including 2.6
- Sets all flags properly

I am still figuring out how to make the DLL part as I am learning the
CMake script as I go. When it works succesfully I will post it back.

Regards,
- Jorgen