[CMake] Re: WX debug DEFINITIONS

Jan Woetzel jw at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de
Tue May 3 04:33:53 EDT 2005

Hi Jorgen,

Jorgen Bodde wrote:

> ..rewriting FindwxWidgets.cmake), ...flags to the debug only
> ADD_DEFINITIONS(debug -D__WXDEBUG__)

(1) I think "ADD_DEFINITIONS" has no builtin switch between
"debug/release" like TARGET_LINK_LINK_LIBRARIES has, see cmake docu for
details.

> ADD_DEFINITIONS(-D__WXMSW__ -DWINVER=0x0400 -DwxUSE_BASE=1 )

(2) Shouldn't they come from setup.h?
Maybe sonmething chanegd in WX, see FindwxWindows.cmake (267ff.):
OPTION(WXWINDOWS_SET_DEFINITIONS "Set additional defines for wxWindows" OFF)
MARK_AS_ADVANCED(WXWINDOWS_SET_DEFINITIONS)
IF (WXWINDOWS_SET_DEFINITIONS)
  SET(WXWINDOWS_DEFINITIONS "-DWINVER=0x400")
ELSE (WXWINDOWS_SET_DEFINITIONS)
  # clear:
  SET(WXWINDOWS_DEFINITIONS "")
ENDIF (WXWINDOWS_SET_DEFINITIONS)