[CMake] Using ITK in networks

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 29 09:58:40 EST 2005

if you're going to share across a network, there should be one ITK
installation path that's consistent from machine to machine. You need to
set CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX when you first configure ITK to point at this
ITK directory. And it would be quickest to build on the machine on which
this shared directory is on a local disk.