[CMake] Fw: need your help. about build the vtkfltk using cmake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Mar 29 08:28:53 EST 2005

Yixun Liu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please help me and thank you in advance!
>
> I have built VTK and FLTK.  Now I want to build the VTKFlTK, but the
> cmake report the error:
>
> *Cmake error: error in cmake code at
> c:/myvc/vtkfltk_0.6.1/vtkfltkgenerateConfig.cmake:56: Configure_file
> problem configuring file*

There is a bug in CMake 2.0 that causes CONFIGURE_FILE to not overwrite
read-only files.  This is a problem when the source file is read-only
because CONFIGURE_FILE duplicates the permissions.  The file can only be
configured the first time.  Check the permissions of VTKFLTKConfig.cmake
in the build tree and the corresponding .in file in the source tree.

-Brad