[CMake] Using ITK in networks

Martin Groher groher at in.tum.de
Tue Mar 29 04:35:32 EST 2005

Hi,

I’m actually trying to not always install ITK on every machine in our lab
and thus offer a network path that has the whole ITK package compiled, with
header files etc.

However, Cmake is creating absolute paths, for instance in the
ITKConfig.cmake or other files. Is there a possibility to make everything
relatively to the directory where the system variable ITK_DIR points to?
Then one could use all

ITK binaries via network.

Cheers,

Martin

Martin Groher

Chair for Computer Aided Medical Procedures (CAMP)

Lehrstuhl für Informatikanwendungen in der Medizin

Institut für Informatik I16

TU München

fon: +49 89 289-17071

mail: groher at in.tum.de