[CMake] Xcode from Cmake cvs

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 11:54:00 EST 2005

It is ready for beta testing.   Use a cvs cmake and run ccmake or cmake -GXCode.
However, there do seem to be some scaling problems.  It can build cmake no problem,
and all the tests are passing.  However, when I try ITK, xcode starts to use up
lots and lots of memory.  It gets up to about 2 gigs and eventually crashes.
Any Mac folks out there have any ideas?

(cvs cmake should be updated as of this morning.)

-Bill