[CMake] Problems with DDD

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 18 08:21:34 EST 2005

On the other hand, does the debugger still work?   This looks like a warning.
My guess is that it is a bug in gdb or your gdb does not quite work with your version
of gcc.  I don't think it is a cmake thing as any valid flags to the compiler that
produce running executables should be debugable.

-Bill