[CMake] Problems with DDD

Jorgen Bodde solidstl at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 17 17:01:06 EST 2005

This seems to work fine.. I compiled with:

gcc -g hello.c -o hello

The app was:

#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
       printf("Hello world");
}

And DDD runs just fine, with the source loaded and all. I use the CCMAKE
with the makefile generator (since I am under Linux).

Furter specifics;

- wxGTK 2.5.3 --enable-debug --disable-shared (if wxWidgets guru's are
also watching this)
- Fedora Core 3
- CMake 2.0.5

The debug output states:
Copyright © 1995-1999 Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany.
Copyright © 1999-2001 Universität Passau, Germany.
Copyright © 2001 Universität des Saarlandes, Germany.
Copyright © 2001-2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb)

So no malforming anymore ... Any hints what it might cause ? I searched
the internet but there is nothing on that error.

- Jorgen