[CMake] pkg-config

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Mar 8 08:17:05 EST 2005

Alex Brooks wrote:
> I have a project with lots of dependencies, and I use pkg-config to
> check for some of them.  I had a look around for pkg-config support in
> cmake, and found nothing substantial since this post:
>
> http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/2003-November/004522.html
>
> Does anyone know if there's been anything more recent?

I do not think there has been anything more recent.  If you are
interested in contributing a CMake module based on the one from that
list thread (or from scratch) to use pkg-config we could get you
started.  Otherwise you can submit a feature request here:

http://www.cmake.org/Bug

so that at least the idea won't be forgotten again.

-Brad