[CMake] cmake gets stucked when configure itk2.0

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 3 12:55:37 EST 2005

How fast is the machine?  You can look at the *.log files in the BITK directory
to see if anything is happening.   It could be that visual studio 6 is just very
slow, is the progress changing?   You could also try the nmake generator, but be
sure to start CMakeSetup from a shell with vcvars32 set or make sure that when
you installed VS 6 you checked the box, put the stuff in my environment.

-Bill