[CMake] purify problem when more than 1 test is ran

jean-michel.rouet at philips.com jean-michel.rouet at philips.com
Thu Mar 3 09:29:52 EST 2005

Hi all,

In the GDCM dashboard (see
http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=public)
If I look to the dynamicanalysis output,
(http://public.kitware.com/Public/Sites/joebar/GDCM-msdev_debug_Vs71/20050303-0100-Nightly/DynamicAnalysis.html)
and if I click to any test present on the page, the logs always correspond
to the same test (here TestBuildUpDicomDir)
In fact, the <log> section in the DynamicAnalysis.xml file are all the
same.

So my question: Is there a bug in cmCTestMemCheckHandler::ProcessMemCheckPurifyOutput

Note that I'm using the CVS version of CTest, but not the latest one (I
grabbed it in november if I remember well), but after a quick look to the
cvsweb.cgi, no drastic changes occured in that section.

Any clue ?

JM