[CMake] behaviour change in MakefileGenerator3

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Jun 30 06:11:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

until recently (my last cmake was from 25th april) I used the following
code:

src/firmware/app/test/CMakeLists.txt:

ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(OUTPUT ecos/install/lib/target.ld
   COMMAND sh
   ARGS -c \" cd ecos\; ecosconfig tree || exit -1\; make || exit -1\; if
[ -e install/lib/target.ld ] \; then touch install/lib/target.ld\; fi\"
      DEPENDS ecos/ecos.ecc )

If I enter make in src/firmware/app/test/, with the new Makefile
generator ecos/ecos.ecc is searched relative to src/, i.e.
src/ecos/ecos.ecc .  With the older makefile generator it was searched
relative to the current directory, i.e.
src/firmware/app/test/ecos/ecos.ecc .

I guess the reason are the new flat makefiles. Is this change
intentional ? (I can work around it by adding
${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} )

Bye
Alex