[CMake] When's the next release due?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jun 29 09:27:50 EDT 2005

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>>Von: Jens <jens-devel at gmx.de>
>>
>>Hi
>>Qt4 from Trolltech (www.trolltech.com) got released on 28th of June.
>>CMake should really start to support Qt4.
>>If you search this mailing-list for "FindQt" you will find an
>>idea/patch for Qt4-Support in CMake.
>

> Yes, I just wanted to post the same. There have been several patches here
> for Qt4 support, so some input from the cmake devs is needed.

Certainly we can look at adding this.  We were staying out of the Qt4
discussion because we haven't used Qt (which is the primary reason the
support is limited).  The latest version of FindQt4.cmake that resulted
from the discussion should be added to the bug tracker as a feature request:

http://www.cmake.org/Bug

Once the request entry is created you can go back in and attach the file
  to the entry.

-Brad