[CMake] CTest with SCP - a fix

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jun 24 13:03:34 EDT 2005

I looked at cmCTestSubmitHandler.cxx and this error appears to be just
a missing return statement on line 839. This appear to be what is
producing the extra error message on linux and mac systems.

I am also looking into the other error I reported with SCP on windows.
Is there a method in cmSystemTools or some place similar to get the
current path? I am trying to convert the "C:\path" to a relative path
based on the current working directory (or something simular). I think
the scp does not parse the "C:" drive path correctly.

Thanks,
Brad