[CMake] Nightly Updates

Dave Chen dchen at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jun 23 14:14:28 EDT 2005

The problem is that libcurl has changed from Panther to Tiger.
They've got from version 1.1.1.3 (2002/11/26 19:07:46) to version
1.276 (2005/02/09 13:06:40).  The datestring that ctest is passing to
curl_getdate ("1:00:00 EST") is not supported by the newer version,
so the value of ntime is -1.

Looking at the man page for the more recent libcurl it looks like
they want an actual date in the string.  It seems they no longer
assume that an omitted date implies today.

dave