[CMake] Odd Happening

mansoa at rpi.edu mansoa at rpi.edu
Wed Jun 22 08:55:43 EDT 2005

I have a strange thing happening,  cmake always makes its paths the same
ones.  Let me give you and example I have two build trees, one rooted at
c:\buildtree and another rooted at c:\buildtree2\  And both have the same
cmakelists files in them.  If I run c:\buildtree through cmake it works
just fine.  But if I then run it on c:\buildtree2 it still puts all the
paths to includes and libraries and what not as if I ran it on the
c:\buildtree.  I noticed this after I deleted and old build tree I had been
using to test the cmake files, and then suddenly my build tree I was using
stopped working because it could not find files in the other build tree
which it should not have been looking in anyways.  I looked in all my files
and I have only relative paths so it could not be that.  Any ideas?  Is
there some registry entry, file, or something that is storing the full
paths and for some reason is not being updated?