[CMake] recursive source groups

Michael Seydl mingy at hlw.co.at
Wed Jun 22 07:36:21 EDT 2005

hi,

i've made a patch which applies against the current cvs, which allows
recusrive source grouping. That means that now you are able to stack
source groups(e.g. one or more source group in another).

For now this works vor den vc6 and the vc7 generator(tested and
working).  I've made change because of the need of  "human  readable
project files". We got a lot of source so we had need for clear grouping
of the files in recursive order.

if anyone's interested in this feature, where can i contribute or
submitted the patch for review?

greetz,

mingy