[CMake] custom commands and dependence problems

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jun 17 10:55:14 EDT 2005

Hi Brad,

I do not under stand what property you are recommending me getting
here. The purpose of this code it to try to add dependencies of source
code to generated header file. Lets just say this is a greatly
simplified version of what I am trying to do :)

Can source files depend on custom targets which don't generate files?

Also I have posted a response to my on post, when I tried to get this
dependency working under the assumption that they can't.

Thanks

Bradley Lowekamp
Management Systems Designers Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
'blowekamp at mail.nih.gov