[CMake] CTest with SCP on Windows

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jun 17 10:17:42 EDT 2005

Ok, I got my ctest script to what I thought was working on windows, but
I ran again into some problems with the scp submission. I am using
cygwins ssh/scp and I have the keys enables so I don't have to type in
a password. So that is working there. This is the output:

Submit files (using scp)
Execute "C:/cygwin/bin/scp.exe" ""C:\Documents and
Settings\blowekamp\My Documen
ts\Dart\build\Testing\20050616-0600\Configure.xml"" "blowek1 at sercer:/v
ar/dart_incoming/client___Win32-vs7net___20050616-0600-
Nightly___XML___Config
ure.xml"
ssh: C scp \\Documents and Settings\\blowekamp\\My
Documents\\Dart\\build\\Testi
ng\\20050616-0600\\Configure.xml: no address associated with name
         SCP returned: 1
Execute "C:/cygwin/bin/scp.exe" ""C:\Documents and
Settings\blowekamp\My Documen
ts\Dart\build\Testing\20050616-0600\Build.xml"" "blowek1 at server:/var/d
art_incoming/client___Win32-vs7net___20050616-0600-
Nightly___XML___Build.xml"

At this point it appears to hang. There appears to be too may quotes
there! But that does not explain why it hangs. I think this version of
cmake is from the 10th of this month.

Should I just put this into the bug tracker or something?

Thanks!

Bradley Lowekamp
Management Systems Designers Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
'blowekamp at mail.nih.gov